Thursday, April 26, 2012

Week 17...


Whenever I want to hear some music, but don't know what I listen to (this happens quite often,) my speakers always seem to beg me to play the Weepies. They are the husband and wife duo of Deb Talen and Steve Tannen. Their sound is always warming to my ears and heart. The more I listen to them, the more I get hooked. If you haven't already, check them out.

Tweet Curser...

For this week's addition to 52, my sweetheart and I decided to record one of our favorite Weepies songs. It is called "Gotta Have You." The title itself pretty much sums up the way I feel about my darling wife. Nothing else will do. I think she might feel the same way about me. Maybe. Let us know what you think about the song!

Enjoy,

Christopher







     Recorded April 23-26, 2012. Rachael Rebecca Brown Kincaid sang the sweet harmonies. The next time we record, she said she would do my Jan Smith warm up exercises with me. That right there...? That is love, my friend. 
     "Gotta Have You" written by Deb Talen and Steve Tannen.

2 comments: