Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Busy Times...

This past weekend, this was my respite
 near the top of the mountain.
I have been really, really busy as of late. Ridge Church, Concerts, weddings, CharlotteOne, a men's retreat... Oh yeah, and I have five kids and a deserving wife to love on. The rest of 2012 is going to be even busier. I feel like this year has been a steady mountain climb. This final ascent to the summit looks to be the steepest part of this journey. Winter is upon us. The holidays are filled with extracurricular events and family time. That means I will have less and less time to put towards 52. I am already behind a few weeks, but please know, I am working. I am going to conquer this challenge. 

All that being said, please partner with me. Spread the word about 52. Facebook, Twitter and Instagram it to everyone you know. It's all free! It all sounds somewhat decent, (I hope.) Thank you for all the support that you've already given. It means the world to me. 

Alright... Let's finish strong!

Christopher

1 comment:

  1. Great job this Sunday!One of these Sundays Ridge is going to erupt in dancing.

    ReplyDelete