Monday, December 17, 2012

Week 44...

Last Friday was our fourth wedding anniversary. We've been keeping everything really low key around here, because of the new house. So, no big gifts this year. I did want to do something sweet for my dear one, though. I took a bag of clothing options for her to change into, a card and flowers up to Rachael's workplace and hijacked her before she left for the day. I forced her to get into the car. I then twisted her arm until she ate sushi with me at our favorite place. Oh, the kicking and screaming! It was a nice evening away.



On our wedding day, we had so many good friends and family fill the room around us. Rachael's brother, Tyler Brown, was a groomsman in the wedding. He wrote a song for us called "Our Colors are the Same." He was gracious enough to sing it during the ceremony. It was a touching moment. His version included just an acoustic guitar and his voice. I thought it would be a great keepsake to add to 52. I took it in a little different direction. See what you think.


Enjoy,

Christopher

     Recorded November 18-22, 2012. Tyler has some great stuff up over at www.TylerBrownMusic.com. Check it out, if you get a chance.

     "Our Colors are the Same," written by Tyler Brown in October, 2008. From his "Mono Season."

No comments:

Post a Comment