Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Week 21...

She's the winner!

So the winner of my Quarter One Contest was the one... the only... Mrs. Patti Dawn Reese. She was the lucky winner of an entire bag of cash, a full wardrobe makeover from my very own haute couture collection, and the right to choose a song for me to cover for 52. It took her an extremely long time to choose one, but she finally decided on this little diddy: "Don't Look Back In Anger," by Oasis. I hope that I made you proud, young lady.

Enjoy, 

Christopher






     Recorded on May 21-22, 2012. You should check out Patti's husband's work. His name is Brandon Reese, and he is an incredible artist. He once did a sweet show poster for my old band, One Amazin' Kid
     "Don't Look Back In Anger" written by Noel Gallagher.

No comments:

Post a Comment